Laser Tattoo removal
Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser tattoo removal at Outbloom Clinics is the best choice for quicker tattoo fading, consistent outcomes, and a low removal cost. No one will equal our experience, highly skilled skin doctors, and cutting-edge equipment for tattoo removal.
Facts about tattoos and why they’re removed:
- The only non-surgical method for removing tattoos is laser tattoo removal.
- It is thought to have little to no side effects.
How long does tattoo removal take?
Within 2 to 3 laser treatments, tattoos and cuts will fade away. The removal method differs from one individual to the next and is dependent on a variety of factors.
- Skin type assessment (Fitzpatrick Skin type)
- Testing the tattoo for layering (is the tattoo a cover-up one)
- The location or position of a tattoo on your body may determine how long it takes to remove or fade away.
- The amount of ink used is also a factor (the more colourful the tattoo, the longer it will take)
- If there is pre-existing scarring, extra care and time will be required.
As a result, the average time and amount of laser sessions needed for tattoo removal are dictated by the tattoo and body conditions.
Is there a scar left behind following tattoo removal?
- No, tattoo removal done by a professional skin doctor of Jaipur is a healthy operation that leaves no marks.
- Any scar from laser tattoo removal is rare unless the scar mark was present previously.
- Any pre-existing wounds will linger and can need further procedures such as laser resurfacing to be healed.
- No scarring has been noted, and there have been little side effects.
Tattoo Removal Side Effects:
These are the side effects of tattoo removal; frankly speaking, you can’t even consider these as side effects. They are insignificant for tiny tattoos.
- Skin redness is very popular.
- Patients report tenderness during tattoo removal treatments.
- Swelling is common, mainly if the tattoo is larger.
- Blistering occurs, but it subsides after 48 hours.
- Mild injuries that recover within 3 to 5 days
- If the tattoo is abnormally large, such as on the backside of the neck, the stomach, or the whole arm, it may induce pigmentation for a few weeks.
As a result, there’s nothing to be afraid of because none of laser tattoo removal’s side effects done at a skin clinic in Jaipur is permanent. They even disappear or recover in a matter of days or a few weeks.