Acne scar treatment
What Exactly Is An Acne Scar?
Active breakouts are aggravating enough, but the wounds left behind by acne can be downright devilish. Acne scars may be healed, which is positive news. However, before you can begin therapy, you must first eliminate all acne for good, as new breakouts can result in new acne scars. The acne scar treatment mentioned below can’t be used in conjunction with traditional acne drugs, and the irritation caused by breakouts can make treatment less successful.
What Is The Only Way To Get Rid Of Acne Scars?
At Outbloom Clinics, a skin clinic in Jaipur, you can schedule an appointment with our skin doctor in Jaipur.
- Dermabrasion: Dermabrasion is one of the most common and successful Acne treatment. Healthcare professionals use a wire brush or a wheel to more thoroughly exfoliate the top layer of the skin, which is similar to what you would do at home with microdermabrasion kits.
- Chemical peels: These aren’t the facial masks you use when binge-watching your favourite guilty pleasure. A chemical peel is a hard acid that removes the surface layer of skin to eliminate deeper scars.
- Laser Resurfacing: Laser resurfacing, including chemical peels and dermabrasion, eliminates the top layer of the skin. This operation usually takes less time to recover than most resurfacing procedures.
- Fillers: Healthcare providers use fillers to fill in acne marks to smooth out the skin. Collagen, your fat, or a commercial filler may be used to make the fillers. They’re injected under the skin’s surface to plump up and smooth out stressed scars.
- Microneedling: On the scars’ surface, a flat, hand-held, needle-studded roller or hand-held “pen” is used. The needles pierce the numbed muscle, but don’t pierce it like a bullet! Collagen is produced as the skin heals.
- Injections: Corticosteroids, chemotherapy drugs fluorouracil (5-FU), and interferons are some of the treatments that can be inserted into raised scars to smooth and flatten them. In most cases, the injections are given in a sequence, with one every few weeks.
In-office minor surgery
At first, glance, removing a scar and perhaps replacing it with a new one can seem insane, but dermatologists or plastic surgeons may remove a large scar and leave only a tiny scar that will disappear over time.
The Acne scar treatment may also be lifted by loosening the fibres under it, bringing it up to the surface and making it less visible. Subcision is the term for this operation.